Wednesday, 29 September 2010

I have been busy, honest!

It has been a hectic month, but it makes September less boring.
I do now have, two blogs, because tumblr talks to my blackberry nicely, meaning I can blog on the go, do not fear, I am working on this blog becoming mobile as well.
We have a facebook fanpage, a twitter account, an etsy shop (don't go hopping over there yet, we have no stock).  I have moved the email address from hotmail, to gmail, as gmail has this nice little ability to link everything together and hopefully, make my life a little easier.

Studying has been slow this month, I need someone to practise my massage on.  I have been diving into my research books when time allows.  I have been researching some great packaging technics, ways to make the products look great and keep them at their best for the longest period of time.

I don't know about you, but I am already planning for Christmas.  Mincemeat and chutneys need to be started, all those lovely cinnamon and ginger smells are filling me with ideas for festive oils.  I'm looking forward to having a crack at those.

No comments:

Post a Comment