Tuesday, 21 September 2010

My First post

Well this is it, my first post about a company that is not yet trading.  I just have my final exam to complete on my aromatherapy course and I have no excuse to go ahead and turn this idea into a full up and running company.

The idea of this blog is to tantalise you with new product ideas, to get feed back on whether you think it would work or not and to start creating a product that people will love, enjoy using and that actually works.  There is no point in me making batches and batches of bathroom products that I can only give away to my family as Christmas presents because nobody is interested in it.

I am going to be looking at products to make, ways to package these and way to promote myself.  I hope you enjoy the ride as much as I do.

1 comment:

  1. I AM ALWAYS INTERESTED IN YOUR PRODUCTS AND IN FACT I USE THEM REGULARLY!

    ReplyDelete